- This event has passed.
AXE THROWING FALL CAMP
September 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$100
AXE THROWING SUMMER CAMP
Copper Bullet Lodge is the first to offer Axe Throwing Camp. Students will learn about safety and the rules of an axe throwing range, throwing techniques, and receive an introductory to throwing Axes, Bowie Knives, Tomahawks, and Spears. Students will be taught how to master their skills through various games and activities meant to challenge them individually and as part of a team. This is a 6 week camp, one day a week, for ages 8-17.
Date: Every Tuesday starting September 27th and ending on November 1st.
Time: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
What’s Included: All equipment is provided
- Must wear closed toed shoes (no crocs or shoes with holes allowed)
- Drop Off/Pick Up should be within 15 minutes of the start/end of camp
- This camp is only for ages 8-17
- You MUST reserve your space to participate. We do not allow “drop-ins” for camp
- Everyone participates in a fun and friendly axe competition on the last day of camp – Tuesday, November 1st
- Parents must sign a waiver for their child(ren) upon signing up