Spring Break Axe Camp – April 10-14, 2023
April 10 @ 6:00 pm - April 14 @ 8:00 pm
Date: April 10-14, 2023
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Price: $100.00 Registration Fee (whole week)
- Or daily rate of $25.00/day
Family & Friends can throw for $5.00 after the tournament (Friday, March 17th)
Copper Bullet Lodge’s Axe Throwing Camps are part of our development program are a fun and rewarding experience! In this camp, students will explore the sport of axe throwing and learn the skills they need to continue in the sport. Students will learn about safety and the rules of a range, the components of techniques, and receive an introduction to various types of axe throwing in a fun and engaging atmosphere. Students will be taught how to master their skills through various games and activities meant to challenge them individually and as part of a team. This is a 1 week class for ages 13-17.
- Must wear closed toed shoes (no crocs or shoes with holes allowed)
- Drop Off/Pick Up should be within 15 minutes of the start/end of camp
- This camp is only for ages 13-17
- You MUST reserve your space to participate. We do not allow “drop-ins” for camp
- Everyone participates in a fun and friendly competition on the last day of camp
- Parents must sign a waiver for their child(ren) upon signing up by clicking here
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.