Copper Bullet Lodge Archery Camps are part of our archery development program are a fun and rewarding experience! In this camp, students will explore the sport of archery and learn the skills they need to continue in the sport. Students will learn about safety and the rules of an archery range, the components of shooting techniques, and receive an introduction to various types of archery in a fun and engaging atmosphere. Students will be taught how to master their skills through various games and activities meant to challenge them individually and as part of a team. This is a 1 week class, one day a week, for ages 7-12.
March 13-17, 2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
All equipment is provided
- Must wear closed toed shoes (no crocs or shoes with holes allowed)
- Drop Off/Pick Up should be within 15 minutes of the start/end of camp
- This camp is only for ages 13-17
- You MUST reserve your space to participate. We do not allow "drop-ins" for camp
- Everyone participates in a fun and friendly competition on the last day of camp
- Parents must sign a waiver for their child(ren) upon signing up by clicking here
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.